KNOLSKAPE and People Matters are co-hosting an upcoming workshop on ‘How HR can champion digital transformation by Clearing the Digital BLUR™’ in association with Microsoft.
We are now firmly into the Digital Age, where organizations are in various stages of transforming their business to deal with the disruption caused by digitalization. But an often-overlooked aspect of digital transformation is the people aspect; according to Gartner, “Digital mindset and competencies, not technical skills, drive the digital edge in performance”.
KNOLSKAPE, in association with People Matters & Microsoft, is excited to invite you for an interactive workshop on the Digital BLURTM – a unique framework created by KNOLSKAPE to help organizations and individuals navigate the disruption caused by the digital revolution. It explains how crucial lines that have traditionally defined businesses are blurring away in the digital world, and is an acronym for:
- Boundary-less organizations and industries
- Limitless digitization
- Unbounded innovation
- Relentless iteration
The interactive workshop on “How HR can champion digital transformation by clearing Digital BLURTM” will focus on:
- How can HR teams help assess organizations and employees on the digital maturity curve?
- What approach should HR take in the people transformation journey that covers digital mindset, culture and capabilities?
- What skills and tools do leaders need to redefine business models, develop appropriate strategies and build digital leadership?
- What are some of the most progressive organizations doing to build and champion a digital culture?
- What is the recipe for clearing the Digital BLURTM?
This exciting discussion hosted by KNOLSKAPE – People Matters – Microsoft will be focused on how HR leaders can help organizations on their digital journey.
Gurgaon – 20th of March, 2018
Mumbai – 27th of March, 2018
Bangalore – 28th of March, 2018
Time: 9:00 – 12:15 pm
Venue: Microsoft Office, respective cities.
Please send us a line of confirmation at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can block a seat for you. We will share the complete agenda with you shortly.