KNOLSKAPE is proud to be the Gold Sponsors for Training and Development Asia 2017 – Singapore
Ritish Reddy, SVP, Capability Solutions, KNOLSKAPE. Will be presenting a Case Study on Best practices for connecting learning and performance for accelerated development
The following points will covered during the session,
- Converging learning and performance management to better develop critical talent.
- Developing your skills using design thinking in combination with experience design.
- Closing the gap: Evaluating results and re-assessing learning goals.
Training and Development Asia is one of Asia’s biggest conferences for senior HR professionals to exchange ideas and learn about cutting-edge strategies and programmes implemented by regional and global HR thought leaders.
The participants will consists of chief learning officers, chief people officers, chief human resources officers, chief operating officers, chief technology officers, human resources directors, heads of human resources, heads of learning and development, heads of rewards, heads of talent management, heads of diversity and culture, heads of leadership programmes, senior HR managers and many more.
Why should you join?
1. Asia’s most informative training and development symposium with more than 150 senior HR leaders.
2. Address the most compelling issues within L&D with more than 15 case studies and interactive panel discussions.
3. Participate in our engaging workshops to take away valuable knowledge that will bring your training to the next level.
4. The platform to network with C-level executives and senior HR practitioners across the industry.
5. Accelerator series consisting of a series of 15-minute case studies on talent development strategies.