KNOLSKAPE is proud to to be the Gold Sponsors for Training and Development Asia 2017 – Malaysia
Ritish Reddy, SVP, Capability Solutions, KNOLSKAPE. Will be hosting the Key Note session on Day 2 of the event on the topic ‘Using innovative new age platforms for the digital learning experience’
The following points will be addressed during the session,
- How do you effectively interpret data to provide value?
- The role of technological initiatives in advancing and facilitating a learning culture
- Sharing of lessons and success stories from gamification and mobile powered training and development
Training and Development Asia is one of Asia’s biggest conferences for senior HR professionals to exchange ideas and learn about cutting-edge strategies and programmes implemented by regional and global HR thought leaders.
The participants will consists of chief learning officers, chief people officers, chief human resources officers, chief operating officers, chief technology officers, human resources directors, heads of human resources, heads of learning and development, heads of rewards, heads of talent management, heads of diversity and culture, heads of leadership programmes, senior HR managers and many more.
Why should you join?
1. Asia’s most informative training and development symposium with more than 150 senior HR leaders.
2. Address the most compelling issues within L&D with more than 15 case studies and interactive panel discussions.
3. Participate in our engaging workshops to take away valuable knowledge that will bring your training to the next level.
4. The platform to network with C-level executives and senior HR practitioners across the industry.
5. Accelerator series consisting of a series of 15-minute case studies on talent development strategies.