Stay ahead of the curve. Leading Next
The Digital Age is upon us and thriving. In the world of VUCA, comprehension, strategy, and action are required to take place at bullet’s speed. How can organizations embrace this rapid change and succeed in the Digital Age? It requires a significant mindset and skill change in an organization’s leaders. These courses will help you understand the new leadership practices for the Digital Age.
Explore Our Courses
Leading in the Digital World
Future-ready leaders must be able to strategize and operate at bullet’s speed. This series focuses on helping leaders understand new leadership practices necessary for the future.
Leading Digital Execution
Future-ready leaders know that staying relevant in the future means understanding the changing dynamics of business. This series focuses on helping leaders address challenges creatively and drive business exponentially.
Leading Digital Transformation
Digital disruption is necessitating leaders to overcome tectonic shifts. This series focuses on enabling future-ready leaders to redefine strategies and business models to respond to new opportunities towards a digital future.
What our happy customer says about our solutions
“We love the simulations developed by KNOLSKAPE, and the experience they allow the learners. They are so life-like and immersive. Seeing senior leaders jump in excitement while playing the simulation, delivered on the promise we saw in the product. Using KNOLSKAPE’s simulations helped us achieve the impact we aimed to achieve through our learning intervention”.
– Parna Bhattacharya
Learning and Talent Manager, ABB – GBS, Bangalore
- Generate new business opportunities by introducing KNOLSKAPE’s wide suite of solutions within assigned territories and accounts via cold-calling, email, and social media prospecting. • Identify the key decision makers within these prospects to understand their requirements in detail and how can KNOLSKAPE help in delivering those requirements.
- Follow-up on leads generated through websites, events, emails campaigns, and qualify it further to be passed on to the sales reps for closure.
- Keep the data within the CRM updated with all the relevant information, communications on regular basis.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Work closely with the assigned sales rep to grow the sales pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly targets.
- Cold calling.
- Business Email Writing.
- Organizing and Planning.
- Problem solving and analytical.
- Market research and information gathering.