In 2009, Airbnb was close to going bankrupt. Like so many startups, they had launched but barely anyone noticed. At this conjuncture, Design thinking played a major role in their transformation. A simple process of creative thinking triggered the team at Airbnb replace amateur photography of customers property listing with beautiful high-resolution pictures. Improving the pictures doubled the weekly revenue to $400 per week. Join us to understand more from Tushar Vaidya – GM Talent, LD&OD, Diversity at Mahindra & Mahindra on:
- What were some of the capability building challenge they faced in their journey?
- Change the way you approach problems and problem-solving. Understand the process of design thinking – from understanding customers to ideas & solutions to creating business value – in an experiential format.
- Solve real-life business challenges by applying design thinking principles.
- Solve complex challenges through the process of structured design thinking
- Tushar Vaidya – GM – Talent Management, LD & OD, Diversity at Mahindra & Mahindra
- Subramaniam Kalapathi (Subbu): Author, The Millennials | Exploring the world of the largest living generation
Topic: BUILD INNOVATION CULTURE WITH DESIGN THINKING
Date: Wednesday, 21st August 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 01:15 pm
Venue: Hotel The Mirador,131 / B, Link Rd, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099
*This is by invite-only event. If you are interested, you can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Design thinking event”