About the Event
In a digitally connected world, recognizing emotions is no longer an option; it’s an imperative. The ability to be compassionate, resilient, and empathetic will play a crucial role in helping leaders manage their teams effectively and build a culture that fosters trust and collective progression. With this idea, KNOLSKAPE brings to you a Virtual Instructor-Led Training (EDGE) Session on Developing Emotional Intelligence at Work.
The VILT session has been developed to help learners understand and manage their own emotions while being able to comprehend and influence the emotions of others.
Benefits of the EI-VILT
- Support in the Leadership journey of first-time managers
- Leadership upskilling for middle managers and leaders
- Effective on-boarding of fresh hires and individual contributors
- Building a harmonious environment for professional relationships across the organization
Date & Time
13-April-2022 / 02:00 pm SGT, MYT | 11:30 am IST
[Duration: 2.5 Hours]
- Get a chance to play the newly launched simulation.
- Learn to create an ‘Emotionally Intelligent’ culture in a hybrid workplace setup
- Get a personalized report at the end of the session